Lynn Melville

Follow Me

  • Follow me on Twitter
  • Follow me on Facebook

Check out Lynn's brother blog

« Domestic Violence Abuser Let Off the Hook by Judge | Main | INTERVIEWS ABOUT BORDERLINE PERSONALITY DISORDER »

September 21, 2010


Most cities or counties have legal aid clinics which provide free legal help.

Look under legal clinics and/or call DSS, the Department of Social Services for help. Also call a local domestic violence center for their guidance.

Go anywhere you can -- not just one place -- to find which services are available to you.

I've lived with an abusive alcoholic husband. I was forced to leave my house that I helped to work to pay for and worked on. He has a good job and money and I have nothing, living with my mother in a barn. I'm now disabled waiting on a Soc Sec claim and have no money to establish at least spousal support. What can I do. Anyone know?

The comments to this entry are closed.